Welcome to Module Three in the National Association of Parental Alienation Specialists free podcast series on Effective Litigation of Parental Alienation.
This is the third in a series of nine podcasts highlighting the topics covered in our “Effective Litigation of Parental Alienation” Symposium. Today’s topic is: “Parental Alienation – Why Traditional Therapy Does Not Work””
This podcast series provides an introduction to eleven essential topics for Family Law Attorney’s presenting Child Custody Cases involving Parental Alienation to the court.
Future podcasts will provide information on the following topics:
- Learn how to organize the information in a manner that will reveal the alienation
- Learn courtroom strategies to argue for or deflect arguments involving Parental Alienation in your family law cases
- Learn how to defeat misinformation and falsehoods about PA which are used as distractions to a judge
- Receive concrete suggestions on how to develop a trial strategy for PA cases to include:
- examination and cross examination of experts
- critically reviewing child custody evaluation
- understanding the reliability of children’s testimony
- Learn about effective reunification programs that can be recommended to the court